Wednesday, January 13, 2010

You bought a new WHAT?

My sweet husband calls me up a few weeks ago and says, "I did something kind of stupid". You can only imagine what was going through my mind at that point. So when he tells me bought a new camera I was surprised yet relieved. I was just learning how to use our other Nikon on manual mode. I haven't learned how to properly use the new one but even on the auto setting and with no photoshop adjustments the pictures look pretty good! I snapped some this morning of my two youngers. Brooke is wearing a cute ensemble she put together to go grocery shopping- red tights, black dress shoes that are a couple of sizes too big, and a summer dress with blueberries on it. Pick your battles, right?
So here's the pics....


1 comment:

  1. love B's outfit...think of it as this: 2010 new outfits, and maybe she made a new trend for her own season: Kersusula :)

    ReplyDelete