Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Moms Cleaning Club

I had to post a fantastic idea I came across today as I am constantly striving to get my homeschool life in order! There is a facebook group called Moms Cleaning Club. I found it to be particularly interesting because each day you can print off a list of "chores" to be done that will help your house stay in shape without trying to do it all on one day. Just another helpful way to get organized. I also read an email from the lady who uses this and she sets a timer for an hour. Everyone has certain tasks that are theirs on the list. They strive to get it all done before the time goes off then begin school. I like this! I printed the lists today. I will see if it works tomorrow! How fantastic would that be for all of the cleaning stuff to be done before school even begins!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment