Saturday, January 9, 2010

Birthdays and Welcome

Welcome to day one of the blog experiment. Today's my birthday and I had kind of "forgotten" how old I was until I just viewed my profile and it said "31". Where does the time go? It's ok though. Life's just beginning, right? I decided to finally try to reach one of my goals in life which is creating a really cool blog like other people's I have browsed. My nine year old daughter has one. Why has it taken me so long? And as I nurse my five month old as I type with one hand, I realize, this is why! I've never been one to back away from a challenge though. So join me as I attempt to juggle it all while trying to share photos, homeschool fun, self-deprecating humor, and hopefully, a cute story or two about my average but unique life as a mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment