Wednesday, September 15, 2010

It's been a year


My youngest is a little over a year old and I am finally feeling as if life isn't QUITE as chaotic as it once was. The school year has been going wonderfully this year. Interestingly enough, adding a new student, Brooke (4) has made our days even more organized and fun! I love teaching preschool and as Savannah (9) gets older, there is less singing and crafts. Not to say that there isn't any singing or crafting going on with Savannah, just less of it! Savannah is my little author. She has written 2.638 words on a great book she titled, Popcorn. I actually really look forward to reading it as she writes more. There's something special about it and maybe something will come of it....
Brooke is learning more and more each day and amazes me with her keen memory. She remembers everything she sees and hears...good and bad!
Madelyn is becoming more and more like a toddler and less like a baby each day. Entering that fun stage where it is hard to go ANYWHERE with her! More fun times ahead!

1 comment: