Friday, April 30, 2010

Impromptu Tea Party-Girls Only









The Princess

The day before Brooke's birthday Savannah decided Brooke was to be treated like a princess and could choose to play anything she wanted. Being the girly girl she is, she obviously chose to have a tea party. The fact that my Brooke loves all things pink and tea parties does make me smile. She is the toughest and most aggressive little girl I have. She will surely be my beauty queen/athlete daughter. It was so cute (and rare) to see my girls getting along so nicely that I couldn't pass up the moment to roll Madelyn out there in her highchair and allow her to join in on what I think will be the first of many sister tea parties at our house. I imagine they will evolve over time to be progressively more mature and sophisticated. But for now, how precious was this site on a gorgeous Spring day?

The Hostess with the Mostest

2 comments:

  1. that is just too sweet! i found your blog by searching for home schooling and it is so cute! i also love to organized everything :) your girls are SO sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! So precious!!! :)

    ReplyDelete